1. Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will use reasonable endeavors to ensure a prompt and continuing service but will not be liable for any loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by circumstances beyond the direct control of Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or by errors or omissions of the Customer. We specifically excludes any condition of warranty as to the accuracy of third party information received through the Service.
2. We will not be held liable for indirect, economic or consequential loss whatsoever.
3. The liability of us in contract or in connection with the supply of the Service shall be limited.
4. Breach of Terms and Conditions by customers shall lead to termination of Service with no entitlement to refund.
CONTRACT OF SERVICE
1. The contract period shall be for the whole term of fees paid by the Customer from the date of payment until the date of completion of service requested.
2. We may elect to suspend or terminate the Service immediately on any default of payment by the Customer.
3. We can’t be held responsible for server failure as it’s beyond our control and we do not own the server. We are just monitoring the server which is rented from the third party for the amount paid by you for the server and its monitoring.
4. Contractor’s liability is limited to development of the website and there is no direct or indirect connection between any other processes running or may run in future on the website or server.
IMPROPER USE AND LIABILITIES
1. The Customer shall acknowledge that he / she will only use the Service for lawful purposes. The Customer shall not use the Service to receive or transmit material which is in violation of any law or regulation, which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, and defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property (including any trade mark or Copyright).
2. The Customer hereby indemnifies Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or its concerns against any action taken by a third party resulting from the Customer’s use of the Service.
3. The Customer shall notify Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. of any action taken against them by a third party and will not hold Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. liable for any resulting costs.
5. The Customer acknowledges that Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. cannot exercise control over the content of information passed across the Internet and via the Service.
6. Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is only liable to create the website and features requested by the customer, any improper use of the website or its features will the sole responsibility of customer itself. Contractor may not be held responsible in any of the matter.
7. The Customer agrees to conform to the acceptable policies of connecting to other Networks or computers across the Internet.
The Customer has the right to withdraw from or cancel their Service Agreement with Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. within the first 72 hours of any new agreement in writing via email or recorded post only.
GENERAL TERMS AND LAW
1. This Agreement is governed by the laws of India, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Ujjain Court in all disputes arising out of or relating to your use of the Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd..
2. You acknowledge that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. as a result of your website development through Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. You agree not to hold yourself out as a representative, agent or employee of Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. You agree that Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable by reason of any representation, act or omission to act by you.
WEBSITE UPDATES TERMS
As part of the agreement, Client can request paid alterations to the site whenever required. Any additional changes performed by Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will be charged with the certain amount. Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will make every effort to have your updated information online within 7 business days.
You must acknowledge that once the website is live, you become liable to pay sum of as decided in the mutual agreement per month as a hosting & maintenance charges if you chose to host on our server, which are subject to change with prior 1 month notice, this notice may be oral or written as suitable by both the parties. This monthly charge would be applicable after the free technical support months provided to you by Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
WEBSITE CREATION TERMS
On every website Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. creates, there will be branding and / or a link back to https://riofos.com/ placed in the footer of the website unless otherwise agreed to between you and Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. You must not request to remove Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. branding and / or a link back to https://riofos.com/ from your website unless agreed with by Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd..
All material supplied by the customer shall remain customer’s property. Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. rightfully believes that this material belongs to the customer and that it does not breach any laws. Under no circumstances shall Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. be held responsible for any claims, damages, and loss of profit or reputation caused to client due to the use of material provided by the customer.
3RD PARTY ADD-ONS/SERVICES/APPLICATIONS
All third party costs arising from the registration of a domain name/purchase of third party utilities/services shall be met by the Customer and are payable to Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. before a formal application for registration is made. Examples of 3rd party fees are as under:
- Play Store & App Store Licenses
- Server Space Hosting Fees after package expiration
- SSL Certificates
- Backup Services
- Payment Gateways Setup and Recurring Fees
3rd Party APIs, if any, required by ‘Customer’ to be integrated with the work ordered.
We have scheduled the payment terms as below,
We generally follow the below 2 payment terms.
- 50% – On the Project Initiation
- 50% – 100% of work completion on the Demo Server
Refunds are at the discretion of the management and would only be done if our team fails to execute the given tasks. If you change your mind within 48 hours after placing the order, Our team may consider it as well and initiate a refund.
We make all possible efforts to deliver everything on time. But we would not be responsible for any kind of delays arising due to delays at Customer end or any miscommunications. Customer will need to communicate with our team properly and regularly at the time of development. Also Customer must acknowledge that initial development is different and updates/changes suggested by him are different and these updates and changes does not cover the TIME POLICY committed at the time of project initiation.
Riofos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves right to change or update all of these terms without prior notice.